top of page

Market Research Group

Public·14 members

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United live 22 December 2023

2 hours ago — Find out how to watch, live stream or TV channel and game time information for the Premier League matchup between Aston Villa and Sheffield ...

18:45John TownleyInjury newsVilla: Pau Torres has been ruled out after he was substituted in the win over Brentford with an ankle injury. Youri Tielemans remains sidelined, but Douglas Luiz and Lucas Digne are both available for after serving a suspension. Boubacar Kamara begins a three-match ban. Sheffield United: Jack Robinson is back, but the Blades remain without six injured players. 18:40KEY EVENTEmery press conference (Image: Aston Villa FC via Getty Images)Unai Emery sat down with the media at Bodymoor Heath on Friday afternoon ahead of this evening’s clash against Sheffield United. He spoke about his side’s team news, the threat Sheffield United will pose and answered questions about possibly spending Christmas at the top of the league table. "I believe in my players and in our way. We are being very strong at home and we deserve it. We are being very strong at home and to keep it, it will be very difficult. "We have to enjoy the moment and we have to be demanding of how we can be happy, feeling the same happiness like we felt with our supporters after the match. "Our process is to best prepare for the match and try to create and to build our structure tactically tomorrow respecting them. We want to play in 90 minutes imposing our game plan and imposing our skills and tactical way. I don’t see Sheffield United causing too many problems for Aston Villa this week. "They will go top of the league if they win against Sheffield United and they could go seven points clear of Manchester City with a win. That’s unbelievable! They’ve beaten Arsenal and Manchester City at home already this season and we now have to start considering them as title contenders. I’m going for a comfortable 2-0 win for Aston Villa here. "19:19John TownleyEmery’s Blades warning"We are excited and we are very motivated of how we can face Sheffield, but my concern for tomorrow is that it will be very difficult to win, to win, to win and win again, " Emery admitted. Aston Villa vs Sheffield United live updates from Villa ParkAston Villa have the opportunity to move top of the Premier League table this evening as Unai Emery’s side face Sheffield United at Villa Park. Only a win tonight would ensure Villa finish the day top of the Premier League table at least 18 games into a season for the first time since they led the way at Christmas 25 years ago. Villa are on a club record run of 15 successive home league wins, while only Liverpool and the two Manchester clubs have ever had longer streaks in the Premier League. They come into the clash on the back of three consecutive Premier League victories after beating Man City and Arsenal at home before coming back from a goal behind in west London to beat Brentford 2-1. And it is an opportunity for them to go top of the division on Friday. "On Emery: "He is a world-class operator in terms of what he has achieved and what he has won in Europe and the standing he has in the game. "19:30John TownleyShort-term focus for long-term gainAsked if his players believe they have a chance to win the title, Emery said: "I am focusing with them every match we are facing trying to analyse the three points we are facing. Of course, I spoke when we lost in Newcastle 5-1, when we were losing in Liverpool 3-0, losing in Nottingham Forest 2-0, I was speaking about the same idea. "We are building a team and we are trying to get better with each match with the players we have. Aston Villa vs. Sheffield United Livestream: How to Watch 3 hours ago — Livestream the Aston Villa vs. Sheffield United game in Australia. Football fans Down Under can watch this EPL fixture on streaming service ... "If you are not playing with the same idea we are playing with at Villa Park, or if we are thinking that it will be easier than the matches we played, then we are closer to losing our first match at home for a long time. This is the reason their motivation is a big motivation. "We are preparing being very demanding to improve because even winning the matches against City and Arsenal, we are analysing how we can improve. That is our idea for tomorrow and of course at Villa Park we want to be with our supporters in the same energy we have at home. "19:15John TownleyEmery’s thoughts on revised Super League plans"I don’t know how I can respond to it because my Super League is the Premier League. I like to play in Europe and I enjoy playing Champions League, Europa League and the Europa Conference League with Aston Villa. Aston Villa vs. Sheffield United: Preview, stream, TV 22 hours ago — Aston Villa have the opportunity to go top of the Premier League with a victory over Sheffield United on Friday. Villa are third in the ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page